NFL SURVIVOR Pool
The Best NFL Football Survivor Pool
One football pool that has been gaining popularity over the years is NFL Survivor Football.
We offer a Football Survivor Pool with a number of features to keep you entertained. You can use up to 3 lives before being eliminated, and set a buyback cost for each life. The configuration options also allow you to specify season ending prizes for 1st through to 4th place. Create a survivor pool or join an existing league today.
How Survivor Pools Work
Each week you pick ONE team. If they win, you're still alive. If they lose,
you're out. The last player standing wins! It's that simple!
What Players Get
- Standings page that shows the survivor and eliminated count and each players picks through the season.
- Total pot information regularly updated based on player buy-in and buybacks.
- Statistics to help you make your survivor pick each week, including NFL team success rate for your league and across all leagues, strength of victory when used, etc.
- Comprehensive, life-long stats on your survivor pool and your individual performance.
- Trophy case for all past 1st through 3rd place finishes across all leagues.
- Possible inclusion in the Hall of Fame and Hall of Lame.
Manager Configuration Options
- Up to 3 lives before player is eliminated. A buyback cost can be set for each
- Buyback option for players who lose a life.
- 2nd place bracket to allow players who lose a life to compete for 2nd place. Once their losses equal the number of lives configured, they are out for good. The 1st place winner does not compete in the 2nd place pool.
- Configure the number of times the same team can be used. The default is 1, which means once a player uses a team, they can’t use them again.
- Require players to make TWO picks per week. Some managers like to enable this in the final weeks of the regular season to force attrition.
- Specifying season-ending prizes for 1st through 4th place, and best overall strength of victory.
- Configure as a losers pool. In this case, a loss and you're
still alive. Cleveland Browns fans should have a field day. :)
- Optional AutoPick feature that generates picks for players who missed the
- Allow players to create up to 8 clones of themselves that can be used to make additional picks to increase their odds of winning the survivor pool.
- Tracking of player league fees paid in and prizes paid out, per-player note annotation (e.g. "player paid cash on Monday"), and optional notification to the player when they log in to the site if they have a balance due.
- Accept credit card payments for your league fee. This requires you to set up a free Pay Pay business account.
Check out our Survivor Football vs Fantasy Football article to see if you agree with us why you should replace or augment your online fun with a survivor pool!