March Madness OFFICE PoolS
March Madness Bracket Pool
A fan favorite for years!
March Madness bracket pools have been fan favorites for a number of years! At OfficePoolStop.com, we offer a fine bracketeering experience with a number of exciting features that will surely keep you hooked. We also offer tracking of player league fees and prizes with notification features for players. We support both the traditional 64 team tournament bracket, or if you want you can start your bracket with the Sweet 16 teams. Start your FREE March Madness bracket league now, or check out our free March Madness Pools tournament!
For our traditional bracket pools, before the start of the NCAA March Madness tournament you pick the winners of each round, all the way through the NCAA basketball championship game. You get points for each win per round. The point value for each round is configurable by the manager, typically where more points are earned for later rounds.
March Madness Pick X Pool
For our Pick X pool, each player picks X number of teams before the start of the NCAA March Madness tournament. Each time their team wins, they get the seed value for their team. The manager can also optionally configure additional points earned per round, and/or bonus points for underdog wins. Start your free Pick X Pool now!
Player features for our March Madness Office Pools include:
- In-depth standings that include win-loss record, strength of victory, bonus points, total points, best possible points, and prizes won.
- Comprehensive, life-long stats on your league and your individual performance,
including possible inclusion in the Hall of Fame and Hall of Lame.
- League stats page that includes player with most underdog wins, best seed differential, best strength of victory, most popular teams picked to reach final four, etc.
- Personal profile with image, interests, nickname, etc, and access to league's own private forum for smack talk.
- Optional QuickPick feature that generates picks for all the basketball games that is tilted toward the higher seeds.
The office pool manager has many configuration options, including:
- Specifying the number of points earned per round.
- Specifying bonus points equal to the seed value, and/or picking underdogs.
- Specifying final prize amounts for 1st through 4th place, best winning %, and best overall Strength of Victory.
- One custom prize, where you name the prize and set the winner when
appropriate (for example, "most underdog wins").
- Optional tie-breaker on the total points scored in the NCAA Championship Game.
- Tie-breaker configuration to determine winner when players are tied. For example, the manager can configure best winning %, then best Strength of Victory as the tie-breaker.
- Tracking of player league fees paid in and prizes paid out, per-player note annotation (e.g. "player paid cash on March 5th"), and optional notification to the player when they log in to the site if they have a balance due.
- Premium service that allows you to accept credit card payments for your league fees into your own bank account (requires free PayPal business account).