Pro Football Pickem Pool
The traditional pro football pick'em pool
A fan favorite for decades. We offer more features and options than Yahoo pickem, ESPN pickem, and other NFL pickem sites. Create an NFL pickem or College pickem football pool or join an existing league today.
You simply won't find a better place to host your online NFL Pick'em pool or College Pick'em pool. Unlike many football pickem websites, our poolhost service is FREE!
How Pro Football Pickem Pools Work
- Each week you pick a winner for every game. You get one point for each win.
player with the most points during the week wins the week.
- The player with the most cumulative points after the Super Bowl
wins the NFL pickem league (or after College BCS Championship if it's a college pickem).
What Players Get
- Easy football pick sheet to select teams, including quick pick option to select all home teams or favorites. The printable pool sheet is 100% secure and foolproof.
- Our NFL Predictions page that shows NFL pick trends by league players across all our NFL football pools, a useful tool for football league pick'em strategy.
- Create and use clones to fill out multiple football pickem sheets without having to create separate accounts (clones must be enabled by the office pool manager)
- Standings page that includes leaderboard, win/loss pct, total points, trend graph, and player's football picks for the week.
- Display of football pick'em weekly results and winnings.
- GameDay page that shows how your picks are doing real-time and your projected points vs the top players in the league.
- Email reminder to submit football pool picks before the league's deadline.
- Comprehensive, life-long stats on your NFL pick'em league and your individual performance.
- Trophy case for all past 1st through 3rd place finishes across all football pools.
- Possible inclusion in the Pickem Hall of Fame and Hall of Lame.
- Easily download or print your football picks and/or the pickem standings page.
- Our picks and standings database is extremely secure.
Pool Manager Configuration Options
- Setting the pickem pool to be straight up or against the spread. If against the spread, the line can be set to variable (player gets the line at the time of his pick), or fixed (all players get the same line).
- Specifying your own point values for each game (the default is 1 point on each game).
- Specifying an exact number of weekly football pickem games to pick (default is all games). Run a Pick 5 football pool, Pick 7 football pool, Pick 10 football pool, etc.
- Selecting which games your league picks each week (you can set the schedule; default is all games).
- Option to allow players to also pick the over/under for the game, and specific points earned for correctly picking the over/under.
- Configure whether or not your online pickem league continues through the post season.
- Configuring a "jackpot" that builds each week using a % of player fees, that triggers when a player wins a configured number of games in a given week (e.g. 7 for a "Perfect 7" pickem league).
- Optional "Key Games" feature for each game where players are awarded extra points for games they pick correctly and had check-marked as a key game. Managers can configure which games are available for players to select as a key game.
- Optional bonus points for correctly picking an underdog.
- Optional bonus points for picking perfect tie-breaker.
- Configuring your pick em league to be a weekly pickem football pool. The Standings page will default to the week's standings instead of the season standings.
- Allow your players to create up to 16 clones to use to fill out separate league pick'em sheets to increase their chances of winning.
- Specifying weekly pickem prizes from 1st to 3rd place.
- Specifying final season prizes for 1st through 4th place, best total tie-breakers,
and best overall Strength of Victory.
- One custom prize, where you name the prize and set the winner when
appropriate (for example, "highest weekly pick em total").
- Ability to customize the Pickem Pool Rules page for your league.
- "Bye" week feature that allows a player to forget a week in the pick'em pool and not be
hopelessly out of contention. If enabled, the worst regular season week for each player is subtracted from
their total points (only total points are affected, other stats such as win-loss
record remain intact). The online pickem football pool's Standings page will indicate the bye week determined for each player.
- Optional AutoPick feature that generates picks for players who missed the
- Tracking of player league fees and per-player note annotation (e.g. "this player gave me a check on Tuesday"), and optional notification to the player when they log in to the site if they have a balance due. You can also configure your pickem pool to be weekly, where weekly cost for a player is updated only for those weeks they submit picks.
- Set up your pro football pick'em league to accept credit card payments for your league fee. This requires you to set up a PayPal free business account that you can link to your bank.
- Office football pool branding - add your own logo and background colors to your pro pick'em football league. You also get your own branded login page.
- Download your pro football pickem league's standings to an excel spreadsheet.
Feel free to create a league and give us a try for your pro football pick'em or college football pick'em office pool!
Create NFL Pickem Pool
Create College Pickem Pool
Join an Existing Pickem League